Thursday, May 21, 2009

Here Goes Nothing!


If you stumbled upon my blog, Thanks!
Sorry it is currently so lame!
However this is my first post. (Applause)
Thank You, Thank You.
You may not no exactly what “This Car That Car” is all about. That’s okay though, because I’m sure by reading the welcoming statement you get the idea.

Just to clarify:
My name is Sean and I love vehicles. Typical, for many young men I know! I am not your average car buff. To separate me form the rest I claim the following: My first word ever on this great green earth was “car” that is a fact! Not only that but I spend most of my free time salivating over the internet. Weither its looking at cars for sale or finding certain specs. Also to add to my expertise, I have professionally imported vehicles from one country to another.
Getting back to the main point, I have created this site to act as a haven for consumers to witness head to head comparisons on any type of vehicle: new/used, pretty/ugly, fast/slow,
etc, etc, etc.

Now unfortunately I have yet to drive every car out their (One Day!) so I can only speak about what I have read and believe.

To add to the above, I’m not 100% Blog savvy. So for now This Car That Car may be a little bland. But like a car just purchased I can’t wait to make this Blog my own.

So stay tuned as average, extravagant, & boring vehicles (as well as everything in between) gets compared and reviewed by yours truly.

2 comments:

  1. I'm hard pressed to think anyone could love cars more than my husband, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. :) I shall direct my hsband your way; the content seems like something he'd love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Sean! Your wife and daughter are big in the blog world, so get ready! COngrats and have fun!

    ReplyDelete